Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Fan Creations

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Fan Creations
  3. Knightmare Room Drawings

Knightmare Room Drawings

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Fan Creations
9 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SpectralScorpion
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello all, thought I'd share with you a drawing I made a few months back. There's very little Knightmare fanart on deviantArt so I decided to change that, and though I'm more of a writer than an artist I think it came out alright.

    As of yet I've only drawn the one room but I intend to draw more in the future. I can't say when as I prefer to write fanfic but I'll definitely post whatever I draw on here.

    http://fav.me/d4w4xcj

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • shadow6162S
      shadow6162S
      shadow6162
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      It's in my favourites now! That's a very good drawing

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Very impressive Alex! Look forward to seeing more in the near future.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          SpectralScorpion
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Very impressive Alex! Look forward to seeing more in the near future.

          Thank you. I finish school next week and after that I have ten weeks of freedom so I'll try and get another one drawn. Not sure which one but I've plenty of time to decide.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • shadow6162S
            shadow6162S
            shadow6162
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            TEN WEEKS?! I ONLY GET SIX! >:D >:D >:D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              SpectralScorpion
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hahaha, unlucky.

              Still, I have a fair bit to do over those weeks and one of the more pressing is to sort out my writing. I promised myself I'd finish a collection of short stories I'm working on but I'll try and squeeze in another picture in the time I have.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                Natter45
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I'm on deviantart myself, I have to admit it, it's a real impressive picture.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  SpectralScorpion
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  I promsied to draw another picture and I've duly delivered:

                  http://alexthetynesider.deviantart.com/#/d5620df

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • shadow6162S
                    shadow6162S
                    shadow6162
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    That's good! The Brangwen-Shee was by far my favourite wall monster (followed by Granitas).

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular
                    • Users
                    • Groups
                    Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                    The Team

                    Join
                    Submissions
                    Contact
                    KM Chat
                    Privacy Policy

                    The Site

                    About
                    Search
                    Site Map
                    Terms & Conditions
                    Q&A

                    Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                    © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.