Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. newibe here 1st time here

newibe here 1st time here

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
16 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    Canadanne
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Welcome! Don't worry, no-one ever died in the first room

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • P
      P
      phillwin
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      i would love love a a fomer knightmare contestant to say hi to me but is that askin a bit to much

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        Insider
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        i would love a fomer knightmare contestant to say hi to me but is that askin a bit to much

        I have a funny feeling your wish may come true. However, what I want to know is...what are the chances of getting Gideon's autograph?!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MystaraM
          MystaraM
          Mystara
          Administrators
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          hi phillwin

          https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • P
            P
            phillwin
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            great site mystara so you was in season 8 and won it your team were very bright

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MystaraM
              MystaraM
              Mystara
              Administrators
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              I like to think so.

              Others disagree

              https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • P
                P
                phillwin
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                season 8 was poor dosent mean you were missed most of it due to having to go to school 40 miles away from were i lived

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MystaraM
                  MystaraM
                  Mystara
                  Administrators
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  Hm

                  Actually, the dungeon design itself, I quite like. It reminds me of series 3, which is my favourite.

                  https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • P
                    P
                    phillwin
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    season 3 and 4 thank for taking the time to chat to a newbie i be back on friday when it busy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • P
                      P
                      phillwin
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      i would love a fomer knightmare contestant to say hi to me but is that askin a bit to much

                      I have a funny feeling your wish may come true. However, what I want to know is...what are the chances of getting Gideon's autograph?!

                      you not Gideon are you insider he was brigh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        Insider
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        i would love a fomer knightmare contestant to say hi to me but is that askin a bit to much

                        I have a funny feeling your wish may come true. However, what I want to know is...what are the chances of getting Gideon's autograph?!

                        you not Gideon are you insider he was bright

                        Wasn't so good under pressure though eh? Cough Corridor of Blades Cough

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Groups
                        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                        The Team

                        Join
                        Submissions
                        Contact
                        KM Chat
                        Privacy Policy

                        The Site

                        About
                        Search
                        Site Map
                        Terms & Conditions
                        Q&A

                        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.