Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Classification: Not Knewbie

Classification: Not Knewbie

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
7 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MadmogsueM
    MadmogsueM
    Madmogsue
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Has it really been 4 years?

    I actually thought it had been much longer since I wandered these boards.

    Thought I'd pop my head in and say hi, and have a nosy about or something.

    For the few who probably know me... Hi!

    For those who don't, I'm Sue or Mog as most people know me. I used to be a regular on the roleplay boards. I've been involved in a few of the KM related projects over the years. I'm into all sorts of random things.

    Feel free to say hi or prod me or whatever. I don't bite...

    ...that much.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MystaraM
      MystaraM
      Mystara
      Administrators
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome back

      https://www.twicetwice.co.uk/

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        Canadanne
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello, nice to meet you

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • P
          P
          pjmlfc05
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hello and welcome back to the forum!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SkarkillS
            SkarkillS
            Skarkill
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The Goblin Horn sounds and into the chamber scurries Grippa & Rhark, while the lumbering form of the hobgoblin Tiny blocks the way ahead. The vile trios equally vile master then strides into view

            "Right Got yer!"

            "As yer can see yer pesky, flapping, flying...errr thing. I'm still here and though I may have failed to get the manacles on yer the last time. This time there' not gonner be any escape so yer may as just well land and stands still."

            "Whilst I gets me Irons on yer"

            "HEHEHEHEHEHE..........LOVELY!"

            (Hi Sue nice to see you back. )

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • deviantgentD
              deviantgentD
              deviantgent
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Sup Mog. NEVER LEAVE AGAIN. gets hammer

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • GretelG
                GretelG
                Gretel
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Welcome back to the chaos.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.