Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Back from a long (unintended) exile

Back from a long (unintended) exile

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
2 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G
    G
    GlennC81
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello!

    I can’t remember the last time I was on here (though to quote Treguard: you all look distinctly older - as am I!), but I’m Glenn. Been a Knightmare fan since 1988 (I only saw the first series when Challenge aired it) and I was at the Knightmare Convention back in 2014 when I met Hugo Myatt, Iona Kennedy, David Rowe, Mark Knight, Cliff Barry, Tim & Susan Child and many other great fans of the amazing programme that is Knightmare.

    I hope I will be a bit more active on here compared to the Oakley-esque slumber that I’ve had on here. Leaf mould and bark I endeavour to.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Good to see you back, Glenn. Enjoy your post-exile stay. With a first name like yours, if you didn't relate yourself to Oakley then someone else would have done.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Groups
      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

      The Team

      Join
      Submissions
      Contact
      KM Chat
      Privacy Policy

      The Site

      About
      Search
      Site Map
      Terms & Conditions
      Q&A

      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.