Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Fan Creations

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Fan Creations
  3. 3D printing a Dungeoneer - Work in progress

3D printing a Dungeoneer - Work in progress

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Fan Creations
6 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    ArchaicDevice
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I roughed this out today. When it's done, I'll be making a posed statue that I'll 3D print and paint. I haven't decided on the composition yet though.
    Dungeoneer_WIP1.jpg

    Dungeoneer_WIP1.jpg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      Beltane
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      This is very nicely made! I love the level of detail. Is it based on any particular person?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        ArchaicDevice
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        This is very nicely made! I love the level of detail. Is it based on any particular person?

        Not anyone in particular, I just doodled it while playing Knightmare re-runs in the background to inspire game ideas for puzzle rooms. Halfway thorugh I realised I always default to thinking of the dungeoneer as male (probably because I remeber more boys doing it and the board game illustration), so I made it a girl instead.

        Extra detail like cloth wrinkles and textures will get added later because I re-sculpt some parts after posing.

        I'm mostly just proud of getting the helmet to look right!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Beltane
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          The helmet absolutely does look spot on!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A
            A
            ArchaicDevice
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Finished it.

            Dungeoneer_1_posed.png
            Dungeonerr_4shot_sm.png

            Dungeoneer_1_posed.png

            Dungeonerr_4shot_sm.png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A
              A
              ArchaicDevice
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Different scales for this piece:
              Dungeoneers_scale.png

              Dungeoneers_scale.png

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.