Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. hi....again

hi....again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
6 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    Anton
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi Nic!

    Congrats on the new-look site.

    I know u did it ages ago, but as I'm sure you're aware, I've not been on for over a year.

    Anyway, it's looking good, although I haven't quite got the hang of this new forum yet.

    Things are looking good in the Knightmare world at the moment.... repeats on digital (challenge), possibly on terestrial and DVD and even the possibility of a recommision (probably spelt wrong), albeit in a new format.

    Anyway, I'm off to check out the rest of the site and refresh my memory!

    Anton

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi Anton... good to hear from you again after so long.

      Just a reminder to everyone, Anton was the person behind the 'Knightmare Magazine' fanzine, now at http://www.knightmare.com/club/km/

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • JamesAJ
        JamesAJ
        JamesA
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        That magazine looks pretty cool, I particularly enjoyed the front cover scans of the books  😎

        HELLO ANTON!!!!  ;D

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          Anton
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi!

          When 'KM' was produced I didn't have a PC so my friend is responsible for all computer technological things including the scans i should imagine.

          And as for the magazine itself.... maybe a bit basic on the knightmare stuff, but as i think i put in the introduction (haven't checked the site in about 18 months), not many of my friends were really that interested in Knightmare (for some strange reason) and so I was imposing it upon them.

          Ah well!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • G
            G
            GrimaldineGrimwold
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hey, nice work

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • JamesAJ
              JamesAJ
              JamesA
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yeah will check it out again soon

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.