Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi, I'm new... and not British!

Hi, I'm new... and not British!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
22 Posts 13 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Moonlight
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Hello! I feel daft saying welcome cause as you can see I'm a knewbie too... Looks good round here though!!

    Good call on the pie

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • E
      E
      Emii
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      Nuh uh, Moonlight - you're here so you've got every right to welcome other people.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        Moonlight
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        Nuh uh, Moonlight - you're here so you've got every right to welcome other people.

        Aw, ta!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S
          S
          Snowwiewolf
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          Yay! More foreign people! Hiya! I'm Snowwie the elven wolf of Finland hugs

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MoanaLiza
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Hi and welcome here. I'd like to see how Skarkill is going to "Puts the Irons on Yer" when you're on the other side of the Atlantic, well unless or course he gets a lift on Bhal-Shebah which somehow I doubt! I think that it might be a good idea for Skarkill to steer clear of dragons especially red ones. Anyway if Skarkill is bothering you just summon Snowwie or Elita and if that fails you could always have a jar of honey at the ready, 'buuUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S
              S
              Snowwiewolf
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              Sigh that reminded me, I've got a new bodyguard (Timonthy was going insane trying to "protect me") and I could tell you her calling name so you could call her, but you have to have somehting to pay her. Otherwise she'll turn you in to a frog

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Z
                Z
                zzt
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                walks back in with a jar of honey at the ready Hmm... I suppose that would be nice. I'd just have to have some coins or gold handy, wouldn't I? All right, just gimme the name.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  Yo and welcome!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Z
                    Z
                    zzt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    That's the calling name? All right, then, I'll have to find me a brick of gold or silver to add to my inventory just in case! walks off

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S
                      S
                      Snowwiewolf
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      One more thing! Shiriu likes me. So dont tell her to attack me or protect you frorm Timonthys daggers. Or you'll end up as an earthworm

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • P
                        P
                        PhoenixFlame
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        Hey welcome to our world!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S
                          S
                          SemtexJack
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          Welcome to the gang,

                          I'm Semtex Jack and I'm the pretender to The Opposition's Throne. You can find much about me and my compatriots on the General board.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            Fidjit
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            and his lawful wedded wife Melisandrinorff

                            Heyo! And welcome!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S
                              S
                              SemtexJack
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              Unfortunately, We are as yet to become married.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L
                                L
                                Lowebo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                Yay! More foreign people! Hiya! I'm Snowwie the elven wolf of Finland hugs

                                I'm from Anglesey... Its only just British, and it's Welsh... So i'm semi foreign!! lol

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular
                                • Users
                                • Groups
                                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                                The Team

                                Join
                                Submissions
                                Contact
                                KM Chat
                                Privacy Policy

                                The Site

                                About
                                Search
                                Site Map
                                Terms & Conditions
                                Q&A

                                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.