Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Fan Creations

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Fan Creations
  3. Knightmare doodles

Knightmare doodles

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Fan Creations
42 Posts 19 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    Drassil
    Senior staff
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    The Merlin doodle is very amusing - in one of his first S3 appearances, he complained about a dungeoneer's slow progress... then slowed it down even further with his spell-casting!

    Since this thread is open, here is a Knightmare cartoon I drew a few years ago:

    http://hometown.aol.co.uk/neelds/kmc1a.jpg (Part I), http://hometown.aol.co.uk/neelds/kmc1b.jpg (Part II).

    It's nowhere near as stylish, but I did have fun making it! The thread about it on the KM Fanart/Fanfiction Forum (http://kmfanartfic.proboards23.com) explains the background.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowers
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      Another good doodle!

      I know the FanArt/Fiction Forum can get quite - there aren't many of us anyway and at least a couple have been away.

      605 members here and 9 there - come on guys!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DragonRider
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        I've posted this in the Fanart/fanfic board but just in case no -one is visiting that place (It still looks a little empty to me ) I'm posting the same message here:

        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10182562/

        Well, Knightmare series 4 is now complete.

        I think Treguard's beard is too pointy and Brother Mace looks far too young but Pickle came out looking really cute!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • F
          F
          FrightKnight
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          Mind you, Treguard's hair in that series did look totally solid and slick- it was pointy already!

          Great pic again- Hordriss looks more mellow yet oh-so-easily-superior.

          Unusual to see Oakley smile, admittedly. must've been tough to draw him...

          DR: "Mind if I draw a picture of you, Oakley?"

          Oakley: "No problem, walking creature. Just a minute-"

          DR: "What?"

          O: "What are you drawing it on?"

          DR: "Um, a sheet of...paper..."

          O: "Using tree-folk as SKETCHPADS?!"

          DR: "Erm, it's recycled paper, and...two trees were planted when the old one was chopped down..."

          O: "Very well then, walking creature. You may continue. Just a minute-!"

          DR: "What now?"

          O: "Is that a PENCIL?!"

          DR: "Ohh..."

          Quite frankly, this could have gone on for days.

          Anyway, fantastic pic, can't wait to see a s5 Scaramonger!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ?
            ?
            Guest
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            lol Frightknight! I think the drawing is fantastic, Dragon Rider, makes me wish I could draw. Well I am actually able to but making it look like anything other than a travesty is the hard part!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              DragonRider
              wrote on last edited by
              #36

              Sorry if this in the wrong thread but boy, did this take me a long time and I'm just too eager to let everybody see them.

              Does everyone remember the series characters I was drawing and putting on Deviantart? Well, I finally got around to doing the rest of the series:

              Series 5 - http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19709360/

              Series 6

              http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19710038/

              Series 7

              http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19710968/

              Series 8

              http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19711874/

              Boy, I sure hope people can see these......

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                FrightKnight
                wrote on last edited by
                #37

                We can, and they are, as usual, great.

                Series 6 is my fav. of these new bunch. Of course, series 6 is my fav. of the last 4.

                Brother Strange looks even more of an enigma in those drawings, it has to be said! Captured the mystery of his character very well.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • 1
                  1
                  123Pooka
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #38

                  Really very good indeed. I think its time well spent!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    Thanatos
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #39

                    Impressed am I.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      Mashibinbin
                      Staff
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #40

                      Very enjoyable indeed

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • HarveyTowersH
                        HarveyTowersH
                        HarveyTowers
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #41

                        I always enjoyed these when you used to do them and I'm glad you've now got all the series done.

                        I hope you have plans for more Knightmare sketches soon...

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          DragonRider
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #42

                          Aw, thanks guys! I'm working on a few other sketchbook projects at the moment but I will probably return to Knightmare in the future -perhaps a few sketches of the funniest deaths or best winning moments..... or maybe just drawing a character in full-body form? I like drawing Motley.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Groups
                          Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                          The Team

                          Join
                          Submissions
                          Contact
                          KM Chat
                          Privacy Policy

                          The Site

                          About
                          Search
                          Site Map
                          Terms & Conditions
                          Q&A

                          Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                          © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.