Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. *Walks into the door frame*

*Walks into the door frame*

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
8 Posts 8 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    Ankaris
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Heyo!

    Thought I should get around to this, I've been lurking long enough And I have to say, the thought of getting Knightmare back on TV... reminisces

    Good times, watching the original episodes on ITV, I musta been what, 7?

    Oh, fiddle. I've never been good at introductions I guess there's only one thing left to ask as I enter the forums...

    Finds door edges, walks through

    "Where am I?"

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      darkDescender
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome! These are the knightmare forums, last refuge of the clinicaly insane. I am Dark Deascender, Romanticist, feminist, and irritating beyond belief. It's a pleasure to be the first to welcome you. Enjoy yourself and don't wake the goblins.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TheBrollachan
        wrote on last edited by
        #3
        • Gong sounds, bricks move, and I appear *

        Greetings Ankaris and welccome to the looney bin forums. I am the resident Brollachan, the seeker of knowledge, and providers of little in return.

        • Blows goblin horn *

        Oh did someone say don't wake the goblins? Ooops!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hello there! Enjoy the forums, website and it's partners, all are worthy of visiting. If you have any questions about Knightmare, you are alomost certain to find the answer here!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HarveyTowersH
            HarveyTowersH
            HarveyTowers
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Welcome to the zone!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hi and welcome here

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M
                M
                MagicMiranda
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Hello Ankaris, welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your stay.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  Malefact
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Welcome to the forum! Please stay as long as you like.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.