Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hellooooooooooo

Hellooooooooooo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
6 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • G
    G
    giz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi I'm new just wanted to say hello to ya all

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowers
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the zone!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        Phoenix
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello, as you can see I'm as new as you!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T
          T
          TheBrollachan
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Gong sounds, bricks move, and I appear

          Greetings and welcome to that mad place we call TalkKnightmare. I am known to many on this forum as The Brollachan, but in real life I am a normal person... ...I think.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            darkDescender
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yes, yes, hello. I'm Dark Descender, blah blah blah. No-one wants to hear my elaborate welcomes anymore so I won't bother. But hello.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              Kieran
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hello and welcome, always nice to see a new face around here.

              Enjoy your stay in the community.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.