Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. 'ello!

'ello!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
5 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • C
    C
    Criz
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi - I already posted before I noticed there was a welcome newbies section - so Hello!

    I'm 28 and living in NY - moved here from England in '98 so have many memories of Knightmare - long before Lord of the Rings was cool!

    Nice site

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowers
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the zone!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello. Usually, at this point I would say "I'm Dark Descender, romanticist, blah, blah, blah". Instead, I have decided to fill in the position of "Proffessional Knewbie Frightener and all round Unlovely Person" due to the phenomenon known as "Absent Friends". And so...

        Just you be carefull, young lad. 'Cause I'll be watching you. And if you puts one toe outta line...I'll personally introduce you to the Dreadnort.

        Hmmm. It doesn't really work, does it?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Ah, New York? Not too far away from Mark Knight then, Knightmare's Lord Fear!

          Welcome to the forum sir. Glad you like the look of the site.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MoanaLiza
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            [quote author=Dark Descender link=board=5;threadiInstead, I have decided to fill in the position of "Proffessional Knewbie Frightener and all round Unlovely Person" due to the phenomenon known as "Absent Friends". And so...

            Just you be carefull, young lad. 'Cause I'll be watching you. And if you puts one toe outta line...I'll personally introduce you to the Dreadnort. [quote][/quote]

            So you weren't handed the irons then . Anyway welcome to the board. It is knice having people from across the atlantic join us as well as people from other countries for that matter. (I have family in the New York and California)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Don't have an account? Register

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Groups
            Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

            The Team

            Join
            Submissions
            Contact
            KM Chat
            Privacy Policy

            The Site

            About
            Search
            Site Map
            Terms & Conditions
            Q&A

            Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
            © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.