Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hello, folks

Hello, folks

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
7 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Superman
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi there, folks

    I'm a big fan of Knightmare and recently, whilst off work, had the opportunity to view some old episodes on Satellite TV - it lived up to the memories.

    Then, a google search led me to this place. I like what I see here. Knightmare was very good for it's time and still stands up well today. I look forward to any discussions I may have here.

    Other interest of mine include playing Pool and Snooker, Rugby League, Rugby Union, watching motorsports, hiking, socializing, DVD's, comic books, eating out and listening to music.

    I hope to have some fun here. Thank you.


    Superboy: "There’s Metropolis, 1987! Goodbye, Superman! I’ve got a feeling we’ll never meet again!"

    Superman: "Goodbye, Superboy...and good luck!"

    Action Comics #591 (August 1987)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowersH
      HarveyTowers
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the zone!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        DarkComet
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Good day to thee, Mister Man!

        I be Dark Comet. Resident musician, amateur gamemaker, cynic, critic and Possessor of the Queen's Award for 'Walking Backwards for Christmas.'

        The game is afoot! TO THE POPEMOBILE!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kieran
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          You will certainly have plenty of fun around here, there's an awful lot to explore!

          Welcome to the forum, community and hope you enjoy being around some of the friendliest people to know.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D
            D
            darkDescender
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Yes, hello and wlcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist and winner of a promotional Pot Noodle horn. Enjoy yourself.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MoanaLiza
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Hello there. I don't suppose you have any Kryptonite by any chance on you. I here that Rothberry might be looking for some.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AranelA
                AranelA
                Aranel
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                'Lo!

                presents Superman with tea and cake

                Enjoy your stay

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.