Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Want to Help?

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Want to Help?
  3. Hugo Myatt Info

Hugo Myatt Info

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Want to Help?
7 Posts 7 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    hayze
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Is there anywhere I can get my hands on a biography of Hugo Myatt? I 've read countless interviews (actually, about 2) but I can't seem to get any kind of personal information about him. Is it just really well hidden or is he a very private man?

    Thanks

    Hayley

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Mashibinbin
      Staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi Hayley (please don't be my sister that you share the name of! )

      Hugo doesn't have a biography or autobiography to my knowledge but the best source of info was in an interview you've probably already seen - It was in the Quest Magazine Vol II Number II and is reproduced on the main site.

      Hope that may have been of use to you.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        jtip_uk
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hey I visit here quite often but have only just joint the forum. I just saw a good project for one of you guys.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Myatt

        Hugo Myatt is covered by Wikipedia, but the article is only a "stub" at the moment Maybe someone here would like to expand it so that he gets the recognition he deserves

        There lots of other articles relevant to Knightmare there as well

        Sorry if you already know this!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Billy
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Yeah, I've edited that before...rearranged the sections so that it made more sense, added the picture (from the Knightmare article, which I wrote most of) and added the Chucklevision mention.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • B
            B
            Becxsmagic
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I think Billy's written a lot of them, though I'm not sure if the Tim Child article is still a stub. I wrote something for it, but typically lost it.

            Welcome to the forum, by the way. Hope you enjoy it here!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              PookasRule
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              And the rest of the principal cast for that matter. I know John Woodnutt passed away in 2006, but what have the likes of Hugo, Mark Knight, Paul Valentine, Clifford Norgate been up to since their time on Knightmare? I hope they've been busy as they're very good actors and went a long way to livening up the dungeon.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Snowcat
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Although not exhaustive ( or, admittedly, even complete in some cases) IMDB.com can bring some interesting things.

                http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193677/fullcredits#cast

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.