Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. From James (My First Post)

From James (My First Post)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
6 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • N
    N
    Naitch
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello

    My name is James, and I have watched Knightmare scince Episode 1!

    I was 6 years old when it started, and I was transfixed.

    I'm now 23, still have every episode on tape, as well as all the books, board game, Spectrum Game (Original & Emulated), magazine articles I have kept over the years,(Look In, TV Times etc) as well as Treguards appearences on such long gone programmes such as Motor Mouth and CITV on tape

    Not only is Knightmare my favourite Childrens programme, it's my favourite programme full stop!

    I've just finished my HND, so while enjoying some time off, I've just had a maga session of watching every episode. Each episode I taped had the before and after show links from the CITv presenters (Neil Bucannan, Tommy Boyd etc)

    So there, I've joined here to relive those days and to find like minded bands of youngsters like yourselves, who are bright enough, and brave enough to tread the path...

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N
      N
      NeilJones
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I'm now 23, still have every episode on tape, as well as all the books, board game, Spectrum Game (Original & Emulated), magazine articles I have kept over the years,(Look In, TV Times etc) as well as Treguards appearences on such long gone programmes such as Motor Mouth and CITV on tape

      So you've not obsessed then.

      I've just finished my HND, so while enjoying some time off, I've just had a maga session of watching every episode. Each episode I taped had the before and after show links from the CITv presenters (Neil Bucannan, Tommy Boyd etc)

      Neil Buchanan presented CITV?

      Although the amount of times he used to be on, it certainly felt like it.

      So there, I've joined here to relive those days and to find like minded bands of youngsters like yourselves, who are bright enough, and brave enough to tread the path...

      Greetings then. Hello.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HarveyTowersH
        HarveyTowersH
        HarveyTowers
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Welcome to the zone!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • N
          N
          Naitch
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Thankyou for the welcomes

          Of course, Neil Bucannan didn't present CITV, But watching my video tapes I am reminded that Garry Terzza, Debbi Shore (1987), Mark Granger (1988) Jerry Foulkes, Jeanne Downs, Clive Warren and Scally the Dog (1989-1991) presented CITV before Tommy Boyd (1991-1993), thus giving us all thouse great Knightmare links.

          Steven Ryde provided the VO links for the final two series of Knightmare...

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MoanaLiza
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Escapes from gag rags to greet knew member Why hello there. What I can't understand is why I didn't seem to discover Knightmare until somewhere during series 3. Unless it's just that I can't remember before that for some particular reason or another.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              darkDescender
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes, hello and welcome. I am Dark Descender, Romanticist, Feminist, Pugilist. Enjoy yourself.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.