Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi

Hi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
10 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ourladyofsorrowsO
    ourladyofsorrowsO
    ourladyofsorrows
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I know this may sound sad but I'm so glad I found this site! I've been looking through everything and it sure does bring back fond memories. I just wish they would bring Knightmare out on DVD but that will never happen Kids tv today is very boring.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      You said it! But welcome aboard.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, feminist, gimp. Enjoy yourself.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • B
          B
          Becxsmagic
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bah, I'm late as usual. Enjoy yourself on the forum!

          SPELLCASTING: HI

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Skorm
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hi i think knightmare is one of the best shows ever.My fave series is number 1. Tregaurd is well cool but most of the teams are rubbish

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SkarkillS
              SkarkillS
              Skarkill
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              The Goblin Horn sounds as Grippa & Rahrk rush in and suround ourladyofsorrows & Skorm. There arrival heralds the enevitable apprence of The Dreaded Goblin Master.

              "Hahahah........2 for the price of one is it?"

              "Well either wasy yer can'ts run and yer can'ts hide so yer both might as well stand still while I gets me Manicals on yer."

              "Skarkills The Name, I'm The Forums Resident Goblin Master. An If I cathes yer."

              "IT'S THE IRONS FOR YER!!"

              "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..................LOVELY."

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowersH
                HarveyTowers
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Welcome to the zone!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  abi-the-artist
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  hi all

                  i used to love knightmare as a kid they dont make them like they used to do they, did anyone have knightmares because of knightmare lol .

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Snowwiewolf
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Welcome both and yes I did have Knightmares bicause of Knightmare.

                    Well actually I was afraid the automtum would come at night...I've no-idea where I came up with that.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      abi-the-artist
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      i used to wonder where theywent when they failed a game like when they had to get from one side of the room to the other, but they turned up at the end anybody want to send me any co0l info on kightmare or anything contact me on abi-the-artist@hotmail.co.uk

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.