Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hey

Hey

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
8 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TreguardPobski69
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey,

    Just joined the forum looks great.I am a massive Knightmare fan and was really upset when it went off air but some great memories!!!!!!!!

    Rob

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      Drassil
      Senior staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello, Rob. As a massive Knightmare fan, you are of course very welcome here. (And if you're also a fan of Pob, as your username suggests you might be, then so much the better. ) The forum may be quiet these days, but it is certainly a great archive of what other Knightmare fans have thought and felt about the series, so I hope you enjoying spending time on it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        TreguardPobski69
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello, Rob. As a massive Knightmare fan, you are of course very welcome here. (And if you're also a fan of Pob, as your username suggests you might be, then so much the better. ) The forum may be quiet these days, but it is certainly a great archive of what other Knightmare fans have thought and felt about the series, so I hope you enjoying spending time on it.

        Yes I have not seen Raven on BBC but I used to spend countless hours shouting at the TV and loved to watch the show!!!!Yes I am named after Pob it was my brother who named me so and I still remember Pobs Programme on Channel 4!!!!!Yes I will post some thoughts and ideas i may have Thankyou

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hi, Rob, I'm the one who posted as "Knightmare" on Bob's Free Stuff Forum last week. Great to see that you have come over here, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas in the near future.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TreguardPobski69
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Hi, Rob, I'm the one who posted as "Knightmare" on Bob's Free Stuff Forum last week. Great to see that you have come over here, looking forward to hearing your thoughts and ideas in the near future.

            Nice 1 mate I thought I had to join this Forum as I am a truly massive fan!!!!Had plans to go on Knightmare but never followed it through!!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              darkDescender
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, and collecting Treasures of the Earth magazine, because I like looking at shiny things. Enjoy yourself.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HStormH
                HStormH
                HStorm
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Thi' i' a wel'ome...

                Wel'ome to th' forum.

                The wel'ome'z all finnie now!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TheMightyMartinT
                  TheMightyMartinT
                  TheMightyMartin
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Belated greetings to you Rob!

                  I think you'll find we're all a friendly bunch here. Thanks for taking an interest in our little forum.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.