Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Re:Greetings

Re:Greetings

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
8 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • H
    H
    Helvellyn
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I've just joined (rather late in the day, looking at the general forum contents). I should've done earlier, really; I was lurking for a while when I found out about GaryGarrett, and I've been through all of Knightmare there now.

    Anyway, thanks for bringing this back to me. The scares have gone now, but I've discovered they're things in Knightmare than can still get the excitement going.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • I
      I
      Illusion
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi Helvellyn,

      Great to hear from you and welcome to the Knightmare Discussion Forum.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        darkDescender
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist, weirdo. Enjoy yourself.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HStormH
          HStormH
          HStorm
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Oops, missed this thread when you started it, sorry. Welcome aboard!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • H
            H
            Helvellyn
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Cheers! I did feel a little miffed when I first posted it and then saw 2 views for about a week!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HStormH
              HStormH
              HStorm
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Shouldn't take that personally, there's just not much activity round here these days, and hasn't been for a long while.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • D
                D
                Drassil
                Senior staff
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I did feel a little miffed when I first posted it and then saw 2 views for about a week!

                Members who read your thread via the 10 most recent posts page won't have counted towards the Views total of the thread itself, so your Knewbie Introduction probably had more attention than you think.

                I tend not to welcome forum newcomers as often as I used to, because many of them don't seem to stay active for long. But in the hope that you'll be here for a while yet, hello.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • H
                  H
                  Helvellyn
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Thanks for that everyone, and for mollifying my over-inflated ego somewhat!

                  I hope to stick around for a while; I'll certainly be here until I've got through all the episodes again, and I'm only half way through Season 2 at the moment. Unfortunately I get the impression that I've discovered this site several years past the peak of its activity, so apologies if I ever drag up anything that's been discussed to death before.

                  As for the scares going, I'll have to take that back. I was watching on my laptop last night, on battery power, when the screensaver kicked in at a crucial moment, plunging everything into darkness. It made me jump!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Don't have an account? Register

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Groups
                  Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                  The Team

                  Join
                  Submissions
                  Contact
                  KM Chat
                  Privacy Policy

                  The Site

                  About
                  Search
                  Site Map
                  Terms & Conditions
                  Q&A

                  Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                  © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.