Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Fan Creations

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Fan Creations
  3. Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Knightmare 3D - PC Game proposal

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Fan Creations
3 Posts 3 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    stevejd
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Okay, I apologise in advance, because I haven't got a game to show you. I haven't really got much yet, except a decent basic knowledge of 3D graphics, extensive programming experience (Java, C++...etc), and of course the enthusiasm to do something about it. I've only just joined the forum, but like anything I do I work best with an audience, a direction and the wind at my back

    I'm aware there are other projects out there, and perhaps people have even already completed a 3D project before. But I had an inspired moment where I could see this being fun - admittedly I'm not flush with time currently (but it varies being a post-graduate student), but this would be a great hobby. So... I'm lacking a story presently - this being I suppose my statement of intent - and the initiation of the research/planning stage. However it would make sense to start from the basics of the dungeoneer and his advisors, and that there would be a series of rooms that you would move to/from. From there filling out the details about the rooms...etc...

    The reason I'm posting is really to see what peoples thoughts are? And any ideas? Hopefully this would interest people, and I could try and use this to talk and show what I'd like to do, and get peoples thoughts.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S
      S
      skynet_101
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      hi steve, id be more than intrested if your still about

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Rich
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        If you did make a game, I'd download it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Groups
        Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

        The Team

        Join
        Submissions
        Contact
        KM Chat
        Privacy Policy

        The Site

        About
        Search
        Site Map
        Terms & Conditions
        Q&A

        Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
        © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.