Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi from Rich

Hi from Rich

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
6 Posts 4 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    Rich
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi all.

    I'm a long time Knightmare fan from Sheffield, sad that the original series never had a team from Sheffield, I wanted to apply but I wasn't very popular at School so I didn't have enough mates to form a team

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HStormH
      HStormH
      HStorm
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome aboard!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        Rich
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks.

        Knightmare FTW!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • R
          R
          Rich
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Oh and did you know that Hugo "Treguard" Myatt's voice is in the voice credits on forthcoming Xbox 360 and PC RPG Fable 3? That's part of the reason I'm getting it, John Cleese is in it as well, and I've been a fan of his work since Fawlty Towers!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Strike
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I understand Sheffield's pain! Over 8 series despite a population of over a million and the great coastal town (city since 2000) of Brighton, Sussex only had one team (Simon series 3 from Horsham).

            Welcome to the forum fellow newcomer and former watcher! Nice to hear Myatt is still active and Cleese is a legend! I was nearly in Sheffield funny enough on Saturday to watch Brighton play Wednesday but could not afford it!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D
              D
              darkDescender
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Yes, hello and welcome. I am dark Descender, romanticist, femenist and my eyes have litteraly just started watering at the news that Hugo Myatt is in Fable III. Litteraly. I was furious when they left him out of number 2. Enjoy yourself.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Don't have an account? Register

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Groups
              Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

              The Team

              Join
              Submissions
              Contact
              KM Chat
              Privacy Policy

              The Site

              About
              Search
              Site Map
              Terms & Conditions
              Q&A

              Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
              © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.