Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. I'm back after 10 years!

I'm back after 10 years!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
2 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    Beltane
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi everyone!

    Firstly, I'm not a stranger to these forums. At least, I didn't used to be. I used to talk here under the name Velvet but the password retrieval isn't working for me so I re-joined under a new name.

    Secondly, I'm in the middle of watching all the old Knightmare episodes while cooking dinner and thought I'd check to see if this forum still works. Aaaand, not only does it still work but it looks like there are plans in the works for Knightmare itself, which sounds really exciting! I'm going to check those out over the next few days; I'm all for keeping Knightmare alive (or reanimating it.

    Thirdly, since it's been so long I should (re?)introduce myself. So here goes: I live in Bristol, was a little too young for Knightmare when the first couple of series aired so the first I remember of it was series 3 when Golgarach made enough of an impression on me to keep me coming back for more. Since I left here I've trained as a therapeutic counsellor and have just qualified. At the moment I'm on a quest for my first private client

    I think that's all. It's great to be back and now I'm going to see what threads I can contribute to!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Mashibinbin
      Staff
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome back, have fun and enjoy your stay.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Groups
      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

      The Team

      Join
      Submissions
      Contact
      KM Chat
      Privacy Policy

      The Site

      About
      Search
      Site Map
      Terms & Conditions
      Q&A

      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.