Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Hi

Hi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
2 Posts 2 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SammyUKS
    SammyUKS
    SammyUK
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello!

    I never know what to write on these...

    I'm obviously a fan of Knightmare. It was my favourite show as a kid, but by the time I was old enough to go on it they had cancelled it!

    I'm now a game developer and make random (usually 3D) projects in Unreal Engine. I joined up because I found the Knightmare VR game and got excited. Although I don't think it's being worked on any longer. Looks amazing though!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • B
      B
      browntownlad
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Welcome to the forum Sammy!

      Game dev sounds interesting. I studied multimedia and internet technology at Greenwich Uni and had some crossover lectures with people studying game dev. All looked really cool!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Don't have an account? Register

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular
      • Users
      • Groups
      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

      The Team

      Join
      Submissions
      Contact
      KM Chat
      Privacy Policy

      The Site

      About
      Search
      Site Map
      Terms & Conditions
      Q&A

      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.