Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. Great Site

Great Site

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
7 Posts 5 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Strider
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hi folks.

    This is a great web site - it brings back loads of memories of one of my all time favourite programmes.

    My friends and I applied to be on Knightmare after the last series ended, although at the time we didn't know it was the final series.

    I received a letter from Broadsword telling me that unfortunately they had no plans to produce the show anymore, but they would consider us for two new shows - Virtually Impossible and a "swords and sorcery" style game.

    Unfortunately I never heard from them again, but I think I still have the letter somewhere.

    After reading your 'History of Knightmare' section, I now know what that "swords and sorcery" style game was to be called - The Sword and the Sorcerer.

    I've recently become self-employed and when thinking up the business name, I remembered back to this and came up with Swords & Sorcery Games.

    I've signed your Knightmare DVD petition as I'm currently enjoying the current series on Challenge and would love to see all 8 series back to back.

    Best wishes, Strider.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      Malefact
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hello there! Welcome!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • P
        P
        Purgatory
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hello,  I got the same letter..lol  Was it on blue paper? i'm sure ares was on blue paper. lol

        Anyway.. it was some of the worse news i got..

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          Illusion
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          This is a great web site - it brings back loads of memories of one of my all time favourite programmes.

          Welcome to the site and forum, good to hear you like it.  😄

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S
            S
            Strider
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Thanks for the welcome folks.

            Mephisto - yes, I think it was on blue paper. I'll have to try and find it.

            Strider.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • P
              P
              Purgatory
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              i'll never forget that nasty blue paperd message 😠

              I blame it for everything bad that happend after then single event

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                Fidjit
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                "Hallo Matey, my name's Motley, although my mates call me Mot"

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular
                • Users
                • Groups
                Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                The Team

                Join
                Submissions
                Contact
                KM Chat
                Privacy Policy

                The Site

                About
                Search
                Site Map
                Terms & Conditions
                Q&A

                Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.