Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Fan Creations

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Fan Creations
  3. It's Me!

It's Me!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Fan Creations
10 Posts 6 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    Aldude
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey, Just letting people know the status of Knightmare III, it's comming along.  Now I'm at Uni (in Manchester), I'll have plenty of time to work on it.  So you should expect it sometimew next year

    Ali!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • T
      T
      Thanatos
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Excellent. Nice to hear (or, rather, read) from you.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • G
        G
        Galgarach
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Should I comment.... oh I already have

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          Emii
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Hiya Ali! can you get onto the forum properly now you're at Uni? Hopefully we'll see you around a bit more now  ;D

          kisses

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • F
            F
            Fidjit
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I know this sounds stupid but, did I miss anything?  :-X

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E
              E
              Emii
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Lol...erm, not really. Depends how well you think you know me and Ali.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • E
                E
                Emii
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Ali says hi. He's working hard.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JamesAJ
                  JamesAJ
                  JamesA
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  So how's Iokus getting on with Knightmare Challenge 3? (I should really ask him that next time he's on Messenger.)  ;D

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E
                    E
                    Emii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    He says its going well liar

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      Aldude
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      Hello Everyone.

                      OK, those that don't know me, I'm Ali Everett (Sometimes known as Aldude), and I'm the guy who coded up "Knightmare: The Challenge" and wrote (and coded up) "Knightmare II: The Dark Talisman".

                      I've received a number of emails recently asking me about the third knightmare game, which has been "in development" for 4 years now.

                      Truth of the matter is: I haven't ACTUALLY worked on it since 2003.

                      Reasons? University, Hobbies, getting fat, getting thin and back to university again.

                      Now, yes, I did have LOTS of ideas for this new game, and they're mainly half-finished on paper. To be brutally honest, I cannot see them getting finished.

                      I will be starting my PhD in september, and will definately not have time to do any creative on my own like that.

                      However, I met with Forester last September, and we have a plan to create something special. However, it still takes time. To cut a long story short - what I had in mind 4 years ago, isn't going to happen. However, something else/similar MAY happen, so don't give up hope.

                      Finally, would just like to say a thank you to all those that emailed me. It's nice to know some people still show an interest in Knightmare, and the things I coded all those years ago.

                      Ali

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.