Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Newbie Welcome

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
  1. Home
  2. Newbie Welcome
  3. HI!

HI!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Welcome
13 Posts 9 Posters 0 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • P
    P
    PhoenixFlame
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Heh, welcome to the fold!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SkarkillS
      SkarkillS
      Skarkill
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      "Hmmmm"

      "ANOTHER POTENCIAL VICTIM FOR SKARKILL AYE"

      "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... LOVELY."

      Welcome to this Forum.

      See you round

      GOBLAIN FODER

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • E
        E
        Emii
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        Hello KM_Fan! I know you! Welcome to the forum. I think its up to us lot to try and drag the Challenge forum up to standard, eh?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • JamesAJ
          JamesAJ
          JamesA
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Challenge Forum? What's that?

          Never been there!  ;D

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • K
            K
            KFan
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            I must say I am flattered by the topic I got made about me by 'Imarealidiot'.  All I can say to that is yes maybe I am a bit rude to people at times; but on there its the only way you can be with some people.

            I will not be nice to imarealidiot and the name explains why. He also came onto my website and flooded my shoutbox with rubbish  😮


            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • G
              G
              GrimaldineGrimwold
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              Welcome there, KM_Fan. Hope you enjoy yourself around here.

              Might want to remove the image from your signature, though. I think Illusion isn't wonderfully keen on images in signatures, especially when they're linked from other sites.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K
                K
                KFan
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                Looks ok to me  ???

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • M
                  M
                  MoanaLiza
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  From the forum FAQ page

                  The Forum Usage: Basic Guidelines as mentioned above also apply to signatures. Graphics (including icons) must not be used within signatures. This to keep page loading times to a minimum. In message posts, members may use images/screen-shots from this website only if they wish to illustrate their post. Please do not link to images on other websites as this slows the page loading time (particularly for those on dial-up connections).

                  I think that it might be a good idea to remove the image from your sig before Illusion does for you. There was someone else who had an image in their sig and I think that that got removed, probably by Illusion.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    KFan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    😞 Sorry I didn't realise.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • M
                      M
                      MoanaLiza
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      That's okay , we were just warning you before Illusion did and deleted the image!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular
                      • Users
                      • Groups
                      Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

                      The Team

                      Join
                      Submissions
                      Contact
                      KM Chat
                      Privacy Policy

                      The Site

                      About
                      Search
                      Site Map
                      Terms & Conditions
                      Q&A

                      Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
                      © Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.