Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Aesstagg

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

Aesstagg

@Aesstagg
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
    A Aesstagg
    Jester's Corner

    haha, yes... Cheers for that too.

    "The ironically thick book of this thread" itself is not

    a book that is easy to digest in one day. Still though,

    I did read few a few posts in here, just not every single one.

    Until next time, I'll read "how to fly" by festus the dog. Muahahaha!

    Thanks for the welcome, all... And the advice.


  • They would never say...
    A Aesstagg
    Jester's Corner

    I say, how wonderful jester's corner is. I might make my home here. Muahahahahaha!

    These characters would never say...

    Sir Hugh de Wittless: Tarah! Tarah! Haloo! Haloo!

    I've had enough now I need the loo!

    Hordriss: waves hands around WICKED! WICKED! JUNGLE IS MAHSIV'!

    Rothberry the Apothecary: wanders around J-J-Jive you a spell? No way foo'.

    Aint nobahdy gat tam fo dat.

    Gwendoline: Yeah I know I have a 4x4 and it burns petrol, but do I even care!?

    Gretel: >:-] Muahahahahaha! AHAHAHAHA! cough! Cough! Wheeze! ><


  • The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
    A Aesstagg
    Jester's Corner

    Cheers, Canadanne! Thanks for your welcome.

    I got inspired to join after watching episodes of knightmare on the web.

    Knightmare is an ice cold boss show! I used to watch it in the 00's on challenge.

    I wasn't sure if people come here to post still... So it's wonderful someone replied!

    More Books -

    "Where am I?" by Treguard

    "I grant you 3 wishes" by Majida

    "My journey to Cash My Gold" by the Boatman.


  • The thinnest books in the Dunshelm Library
    A Aesstagg
    Jester's Corner

    Whoo! Ice cruel! I'm new to being a member here. Hello all!

    Sorry if this idea has been already spoken, but how about "My successful spyglass view kills" by Lord Fear?

    It would be a different story if he tried harder.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.