Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Ankaris

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

Ankaris

@Ankaris
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare HANGMAN
    A Ankaris
    Forum Games

    Knightmare!

    Oops, er, k please


  • The Knightmare Ball
    A Ankaris
    Jester's Corner

    Mr and Mrs Blem and their son Nopro.


  • Knightmare VR Pilot Discussion
    A Ankaris
    Knightmare VR

    Nuts, well there goes my attempt at this little compo!


  • *Walks into the door frame*
    A Ankaris
    Newbie Welcome

    Heyo!

    Thought I should get around to this, I've been lurking long enough And I have to say, the thought of getting Knightmare back on TV... reminisces

    Good times, watching the original episodes on ITV, I musta been what, 7?

    Oh, fiddle. I've never been good at introductions I guess there's only one thing left to ask as I enter the forums...

    Finds door edges, walks through

    "Where am I?"


  • Knightmare VR Pilot Discussion
    A Ankaris
    Knightmare VR

    When Lissard and Lord Fear are talking about Slice Me Dice Me:

    "But the chances of a dungeoneer guessing it are infinitesimal. Oh how I love that word. It so describes my talents."

    Is it just me or is Lord Fear saying he's useless?

    Mistake in the script?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.