Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

AquaZ90

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
A

AquaZ90

@AquaZ90
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Re:Knightmare MUGEN
    A AquaZ90
    Fan Creations

    M.U.G.E.N... Of all the game engines to use...

    Mugen is very difficult to program and requires a lot of effort in order to code indevidual characters,plus the amount of spriting necessary Shudder. Plus, how many characters in Knightmare could be easily translated into a fighting game environment?


  • TAPE PIRACY
    A AquaZ90
    General Discussion

    Exactly. Even though generally, game shows won't be released on Video or DVD, It is more an interactive adventure and really should.


  • Hello, A Knew Member
    A AquaZ90
    Newbie Welcome

    Don't worry, I will, and I won't even try to pass off a goblin horn as a magic horn.


  • Hello, A Knew Member
    A AquaZ90
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks.


  • Hello, A Knew Member
    A AquaZ90
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello, my name is AquaZ90 and Have been a BIG knightmare fan since I've been able to watch it on challenge (I was 4 when it ended the first time) and now I've seen all of the series a few times I'm still love it. Anyway, it should be a good future for us fans of the greater game, what with hopefully Knightmare VR and hopefully a DVD set of the series' coming soon.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.