Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

b4lance

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

b4lance

@b4lance
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?
    B b4lance
    Want to Help?

    Thanks very much for getting back to me - I've found the clip I wanted


  • Hi All - I'm hunting for an episode, can you help please?
    B b4lance
    Want to Help?

    Hi All, I'm new to this forum - I watched this TV show as a kid and loved every minute!

    I'm trying to find a clip of my favourite episode.. it's been ages since I've seen any of them but this one I remember one of the players with the helmet on having to do a silly dance - I think the team shout "Do a dance!!" and then he skips up and down - any ideas? I also remember "spellcasting D-R-O-W-S" in the same episode - I don't know which season it is - any replies greatly appreciated! also a link to it on youtube or something would be amazing

    Thanks!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.