Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

beeurd

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
beeurdB

beeurd

@beeurd
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Hello there!
    beeurdB beeurd
    Newbie Welcome

    Thought I should introduce myself.

    I have long watched Knightmare.com for updates and stuff, but never ventured as far as the forums, lol.

    I used to watch KM as a kid, and it was always my favourite show. I don't have any recorded episodes of it left, which is kinda annoying, so I miss it terribly... heh.

    Anyways, I spend most of my time being bored online so I might be able to spare some time to spend here!


  • 10 years ago...
    beeurdB beeurd
    News Discussion

    Whoah! 10 years!?

    Knightmare is undoubtedly my #1 favourite TV show ever, lol.

    Can't believe it's been 10 years. But then, I can't believe I'll be 22 this year either...

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.