Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

biggestfaninworld

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

biggestfaninworld

@biggestfaninworld
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Favourite Series!!
    B biggestfaninworld
    General Discussion

    Hi guys, I am always arguing with my mates as to what the best series of Knightmare was and I thought it would be interesting to get other peeps opinions on the matter! I would appreciate it very much if you could choose from above-thanks a lot!!


  • knightmare board game
    B biggestfaninworld
    General Discussion

    He He,

    We thought Ella Mai for a girl and Treguard for a boy. Only joking!! We like Jay for a boy! Il have a look on Ebay if nobody fancies it here! Thanks mate.


  • knightmare board game
    B biggestfaninworld
    General Discussion

    Hey Guys,

    I have just been searching through my loft and found various board games from childhood including a mint condition Knightmare game. I do not have enough room as it is so cant really keep this game and have baby on way so I could do with as much space as poss. If anyone is interested give me a shout or make me an offer!!!

    Thanks

    Paul

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.