Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

BrickingIt

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

BrickingIt

@BrickingIt
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Lego Knightmare
    B BrickingIt
    General Discussion

    I can't remember how the idea came about. I think I was getting fed up of doing large-scale LEGO films (so imagine an entire dining table covered in LEGO sets) so wanted something single-base but inventive and fun nonetheless. At the same time, we'd just hit lockdown and we were messing around with background filters and I'd used the Knightmare hallway as my background for a while. Somehow the two ideas came together.

    I was pleasantly surprised to find an active and engaging KM community online when I started posting promo photos. Being a solo filmmaker for getting on 5 years it was really great to start working with people again on the V/Os. As ever, thanks for your support and retweets - btw, YT analytics tells me reposting on Facebook goes a long way so that sort of share is always welcome!

    More episodes to come, at least another 3 are 'in the can' and going into the edit.


  • When is the next Knightmare convention happening?
    B BrickingIt
    Knightmare Convention

    Hi All,

    First of all, really love this site and I'm only ashamed that as such an avid Knightmare fan back in the day that this site entirely passed me by until recently.

    So Re: a fairly recent twitter conversation about 35 year anniversary. I've read the thread and totally accept all the points made about cost and getting critical mass to host a full-on convention/reunion. I'm also biased to the idea of an event as I live in Norwich and gutted that I missed the last one when it was right on my door step.

    This wont be everyone's idea of a get together but I thought I'd sound it out. The pandemic brought a lot of innovation and acceptance of doing things online. So what about an online convention? Yes, it would never be as good as meeting in person but it has the advantage of being far lower cost, manageable and inclusive. It has the potential for everyone to join in from around the world and most wouldn't even have to leave the sofa to do it. When I'm not moving LEGO figures about my actual job involves running conferences and with online ones you do see the reach that platforms like Zoom can have if run well.

    Whatever the outcome, good work keeping the fire burning after all this time!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.