Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

BusterKirk

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
B

BusterKirk

@BusterKirk
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Celebrity Knightmare ?
    B BusterKirk
    Knightmare a la Maison

    I bet Pat Sharpe would have been a definite contender for those days  ;D

    He used to present Fun House, for you newbies.


  • My Knightmare Dream
    B BusterKirk
    General Discussion

    I had a Knightmare dream the other night and promised myselk I'd tell you people about it, even though what I write won't be quite as good as I pictured it.

    I don't really know how this started. I had a dream that was taking place in a strange place, like outside of the Museum Of Science And Industry in Manchester. Then all of a sudden I was seeing Knightmare Series X, I'm not sure where this would fit in with the existing series, probably about series 3.75.

    Instead of rooms, the whole game was basically a coridoor style game where the adventurer was avoiding obstacles such as spikes coming out of the walls. The scenery was a lot better then it was in series 3, although not as advanced as series 8 may I add.

    In one part the adventurer had to use a spade to dig out a pile of mud from the coridoor to avoid getting muddy shoes.  😛

    There were no other characters. Basically the adventurer ran around the coridoors with only the odd occasional puzzle.

    Further on in the adventure, the place outside the Museum of Science And Industry became a room for the dungeoneers to pass through. Weird.

    Not much you can say in reply to this topic, but I promised myself I'd post this. So there  😛


  • Series 3 - Episode 15
    B BusterKirk
    Series 3

    Just watched Knightmare this morning and I was gutted the penultimate challengers in the series didn't win. They were all bright especially the dungeoneer I loved that moment where they scared the knight off, and their quick thinking got them out of trouble, such as the hobgoblin in Level 3. A great shame they didn't win the whole thing because they deserved it!  😠

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.