Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Cheryllucy

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

Cheryllucy

@Cheryllucy
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    C Cheryllucy
    General Discussion

    I have just looked at the artical with my grandpa in, he gave me one of those jumpers he is wearing when I was little. My mum has one of the knight he is holding. I only have his resin cast statues which although compleatly different to his knights are still amazing to own.


  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    C Cheryllucy
    General Discussion

    Just a note on this and I apologise if you know this already. There was a series

    of Knights and the reapers ect of which I am lucky to own the reaper. All are individual and were all made with alot of hard work. So much so that arthritis (if I remember) was the cause of the series to stop. He and is wife stuck to pottery figures after that. They were a lovely couple and could be seen at the craft fairs frequently. I wish I was financially able at the time to buy more. The figures created a great atmosphere when looked at. I loved them. Even my mum liked the reaper.

    Cheers Ray.

    Ron Lyon was my grandfather it's lovely to read what people thought of his work sadly he

    died in February 2007.


  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    C Cheryllucy
    General Discussion

    Ron Lyon was my grandfather. I can just about remember him making

    The knightmare knights I used to watch the show

    There are several different knights.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.