Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Ciaran

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
C

Ciaran

@Ciaran
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • KM Feature From 1987 Games Mag
    C Ciaran
    News Discussion

    I went ahead and typed up the entire article from those images, as I think it's an awesome article to read. It doesn't have the pictures, but you can see the rest of the article in text form at http://neo.theblob.org/km-gamesmag-article.html .

    Hope somebody finds this useful.


  • [a stranger enters]
    C Ciaran
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi!

    Some of you guys will already know me - I've been in the Knightmare IRC chatroom for a while now, but this is my first appearance in the forums. I've decided to boldly step forward.

    I should probably first say - don't confuse me with Kieran. Our names are pronounced the same way, but we're not the same people.

    I loved watching Knightmare when it was on. As far as I can tell, I only managed to watch up to the end of Series 4 when it was still on originally, but recently I've been watching others on YouTube and elsewhere - I'm currently in the middle of Series 6, though I haven't been through all the intervening series yet; I will do, though.

    I look forward to getting to know you all.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.