Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

DanTheSpellcaster

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
D

DanTheSpellcaster

@DanTheSpellcaster
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
10
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Which Character Made You Laugh The Most!
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    General Discussion

    Which Character made me laugh?

    Well, lemmee see.

    In my book, the character which I found funny is Cedric, because of the insults bout with Folly, back in Series 1.

    Don't get me wrong, there are other characters which made me wipe my eyes in laughter, with their times of silliness and hilariousness, but Cedric is no doubt the funniest character in my book.


  • Your own clue object table
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    General Discussion

    OK, lets see:

    A Countdown Teapot

    A Blockbusters Sweatshirt

    An Apple

    A Spyglass

    A Scroll

    Some Gold

    Fool-on-a-stick


  • The art of Knightmare
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Fan Creations

    Not very long at all.


  • The art of Knightmare
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Fan Creations

    Finally, somewhere other than my introduction thread in the Knewbies.

    Treguard with Original Helmet:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/10_jan_0001.jpg

    Life Force Condition Red:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/conditionred.gif

    Corridor of blades(after the blades have gone)

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/corridor.gif

    Spellcasting: G H O S T . . .

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/dungeoneer-ghost.gif

    Hordriss:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/hordriss.jpg

    Six of the rooms:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/knightmareposter2.jpg

    Motley:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/motley.jpg

    The rather despised Pie Life Force:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/pielifeforce.gif

    Smirkenorff:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/smirkenorff.jpg

    Two more of Treguard:

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/tod.jpg

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/treguard.jpg


  • Entering the Dungeon
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks, Kieran and darkDescender.


  • Entering the Dungeon
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Newbie Welcome

    Thanks, Fidjit.

    I'll know I'll enjoy my stay here.


  • Series 1 - Episode 7
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Series 1

    "Well, there's only one way out of this, well two actually, but we won't go into that!"

    I found two things funny in this episode:

    a) The duel of insults with Cedric and Folly.

    b) When Richard held his nose when climbing into the well.


  • Entering the Dungeon
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Newbie Welcome

    Thank you. I'm sure I will, provided my life-force doesn't run out or Lord Fear appears!


  • Entering the Dungeon
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Newbie Welcome

    Hi. I'm DanSpellCaster, but my real name is Dan Smith from Solihull.

    I have great memories of Knightmare having watched it from my childhood. It was one of my favourite game shows/ adventure game shows in the 90's besides Blockbusters.

    By the way, the main thing I like to do is draw, so I may post some of my Knightmare related artwork here.

    For instance, I'm currently playing a Knightmare RPG and I'm playing the spellcaster.

    http://www.maj.com/gallery/DanSmith/DansArt20072008/knightmare_0005.jpg

    As well as playing it, I'm turning it into a script.


  • Who should be the dungeon master/lady
    D DanTheSpellcaster
    Knightmare a la Maison

    Hugo Myatt should still be the Dungeon Master, because he's been in the role for all 8 series. It'd be a pity if he wasn't chosen to do it again.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.