Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Drakhen

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
D

Drakhen

@Drakhen
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 3 - Episode 15
    D Drakhen
    Series 3

    My guess would be that the magic would have been used against Morghanna. Sadly Treguard doesn't give us any real clues about its true use, but I think she'd have appeared and they'd have had a chance to spellcast at her. Since they didn't have the spell, I guess she just got straight on with the business of killing them off.

    I think the magic would definitely would have been used against Morghanna, as they had been warned about her by Treguard and Merlin.  One way or the other I think they would have had to deal with her.


  • Characters making limited appearances?
    D Drakhen
    General Discussion

    Hi all first post.  I thought Morghanna was probably the best female baddie of the programme (from what I remember).  Especially the time she offed Martin from the stained glass window.  Though she only made two appearances the actress who played her was kept busy, didn't she also play Velda and the Branwen?

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.