Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

El_Nombre

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
El_NombreE

El_Nombre

@El_Nombre
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Whats your Life Force reading?
    El_NombreE El_Nombre
    General Discussion

    I just had breakfast, off to the dojo twice today, two days holiday this week too.

    I think my life-force is green, but I didn't really want the banana I had - I just ate it for food value.

    Kinda like that cooked chicken they find just lying around the dungeon, and gingerly put it in the bag. I CERTAINLY wouldn't eat a cooked chicken I just found on the floor...


  • Anyone interested in a Knightmare game?
    El_NombreE El_Nombre
    Fan Creations

    Oh sweet dude!

    Keep it coming... I'd offer to help out with soundtrack work but I'm pretty tied up these days :S

    Best of luck! Keep updating!


  • Hi
    El_NombreE El_Nombre
    Newbie Welcome

    Hehehe, yeah numbertime taught me lots. And probably still has much to show me.

    Thanks for the welcome everyone!


  • Hi
    El_NombreE El_Nombre
    Newbie Welcome

    Hello everyone!

    Damn, just remembered the LEGENDARY show from when I was a kid. SUCH an awesome thing to have grown up with.

    Glad I found the site here and had to swing by and register.

    So yeah, hello!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.