Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

elpasso

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
E

elpasso

@elpasso
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]
    E elpasso
    General Discussion

    Yes Please!


  • Thoughts on VR
    E elpasso
    Knightmare VR

    I have just discovered this KnightmareVR thing and I am both overjoyed and dismayed at the same time. If it means that Knightmare is finally coming back it is wonderful news, its about time. But the way KnightmareVR is looking and the changes, disapoint me.

    As has been said by others, alowing the dungeoneer to see where he is going completly defeats the point... why would he need the other team member(s) telling him what to do?

    I also don't think having an avatar is a good idea - a real person is more involved, gives a sense of some actual danger and excitement and much more entertaining to watch. I am sure it would be possible to have a real person in the dungeon in much the same way as before but this time with the 3d rooms. You could still have the different camera angles and such like they have in the pilot but match the virtual room camera to a camera in a bluescreen room with the dungeoneer.

    I realise that the videoclips were from a pilot so I presume the cg is gonna be a hell of a lot better... then again.. fightbox made it onto our screens.

    If KnightmareVR does go into production I think, unfortunatly, that it will disapoint the old fans and fail to capture the hearts of any new ones.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.