Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

fivegoldstars

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
fivegoldstarsF

fivegoldstars

@fivegoldstars
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
11
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Buster the Time Bus...
    img239.jpg

    img239.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Behind the scenes...
    img242.jpg
    img241.jpg
    img240.jpg

    img240.jpg

    img241.jpg

    img242.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    img247.jpg

    img247.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    img246.jpg

    img246.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Timebusters 'script'...
    img245.jpg

    img245.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    img238.jpg

    img238.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Timebusters invite letter...
    img237.jpg

    img237.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    I'm sorry I didn't get back sooner...completely forget until I was backing up some files.

    If anyone is still interested...

    Knightmare 'shortlist' letter...
    att2.jpg

    att2.jpg


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Ok...first thing's first. I actually applied to be on Knightmare, season six.

    If this had worked out a little better, I may have been something other than a footnote tucked away in misc...

    Unfortunately, the site upload option is still not working, so here's a taster. I'm not wanting to go down the imagehosting route, so will upload more once this issue is resolved.

    http://postimg.org/image/tjy7hq5e5/


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Ok. The video is in the loft and will need digitising, so that won't be straight away.

    I can upload photos/letters/production notes - is there a way to do this directly on the site rather than using imagrhosting?


  • Timebusters
    fivegoldstarsF fivegoldstars
    Reminds me of Knightmare

    Is anybody still interested in this?

    I was in an episode on season one and still have the video/still pictures/letters from Broadsword etc.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.