Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

gbutterworth

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
G

gbutterworth

@gbutterworth
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    G gbutterworth
    General Discussion

    Hiya. Yes it was my listing. I was told it may be a prototype Frightnight sculpture, and after reading on here that one had been sold for £300, I decided it was better to remove it from eBay and find out more about it before I sell it. Have you seen anything like it before?


  • Can anyone tell me about this sculpture?
    G gbutterworth
    General Discussion

    Hiya. I was sorting out a storage unit the other day and came accross a sculpture. The address label on the bottom was for "Ron Lyon" in Winchester. Being so unusual I tried to do some research and found out that Ron Lyon did the sculptures for Knightmare. However, that is where the research came to an end. So I was hoping that someone on this forum could tell me about the piece. I have attached photo's of the piece. Any information anyone can give would be gratefully received. Many thanks Gary

    Sculpture 3.jpg
    Sculpture 2.jpg
    Sculpture 4.jpg

    [Missing phpBB attachment: Sculpture 2.jpg]

    [Missing phpBB attachment: Sculpture 3.jpg]

    [Missing phpBB attachment: Sculpture 4.jpg]

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.