Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Gonzo

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
G

Gonzo

@Gonzo
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Knightmare Top Trumps Revisited
    G Gonzo
    Fan Creations

    I've had a first shot at identifying which 32 characters we wish. Questions/Comments?

    Hopefully I've not missed anyone too important. Although doubtless I have!

    1. Treguard

    2. Pickle

    3. Merlin

    4. Motley

    5. Majida

    6. Hordriss

    7. Lilith

    8. Brother Mace

    9. Stiletta

    10. Sidriss

    11. Bhal-Shebah

    12. Lissard

    13. Elita

    14. Smirkinoff

    15. Mogdred

    16. Sylvester Hands

    17. Maldame

    18. Julius Scaramonger

    19. Snapper Jack

    20. Rothberry

    21. Folly

    22. Grimaldine

    23. Brother Strange

    24. Skarkill

    25. Greystagg

    26. Romahna

    27. Gundrada

    28. Morghanna

    29. Mellisandre

    30. Brollachan

    31. Sir Hugh de Witless

    32. Dreadnought

    You missed Lord Fear!!


  • Knightmare moments that made you laugh out loud
    G Gonzo
    General Discussion

    My biggest laugh out loud moments:-

    Martin from series 3 having a go at his advisers for whispering, because he couldn't hear them.

    Pickle looking at the camera at the end of one episode and saying "I say you lot - bog off!".

    Any time Fatilla appeared.

    Douglas' bomb death in series 3. Funny because as a team they were dreadful and deserved the early death, and because of Tregard's almost victorious "Ooooh, what a terrible, terrible mess!".


  • Knightmare related gamertags
    G Gonzo
    General Discussion

    I've just signed up again as I can't seem to log in with my old ID, and I'm sure the email address I used for it is no longer active.

    I was wondering if there are any gamers on here that use a Knightmare-related gamertag for online gamertag? I was wondering because my Xbox gamertag is Hordriss.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.