Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Idiustidius

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
I

Idiustidius

@Idiustidius
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Whos ur favourite knightmare team ever?
    I Idiustidius
    General Discussion

    I've got to agree, Martin's team is the best ever.

    he was a cocky dungeoneer and the team had character in the way they went about tackling the dungeon.

    Series 3 is rediculously great and will always be one of the greatest things of all time.

    "walk faaaward"


  • Fear (no, not HIM)
    I Idiustidius
    General Discussion

    Has anyone else noticed how truly frightening some of Knightmare is?

    What's everyones most frightening bit.

    I think series 3 is obviously the best series, and also i think the most frightening bit is the beige dwarf tunnels in level 3, really wierd humming noise in the background.

    These tunnels may seem a dull choice, but they lead everyone to their deaths, like the green mile leads to the electric chair.

    And why are they beige? this in ways makes it more terrifying.


  • Re:Download Knightmare Game Here!
    I Idiustidius
    Fan Creations

    Ye, the dungeoneer moves too slowly, also the passwords can be guessed by pressing all the letters

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.