Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Inquisitor

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
I

Inquisitor

@Inquisitor
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • ps2 game
    I Inquisitor
    Bring Back Knightmare

    I think Knightmare would be good. You would'nt have to follow a dungeoneer, you could go along the book roue of seeing the dungeon through treguards eyes.  It could be something like final fantasey or something like that.  After all the books kicked some serious butt


  • If You could change one thing?
    I Inquisitor
    General Discussion

    HI this is my first post so please be gentle.  If you could change one thing about knightmare what would it be?  Personally I would have changed only one thing.  That is I would have made the series a little longer.  This would have allowed the series to develop a little more.  

    How about this. The knightmare series with lots more continuity?  Every dungeoneer effecting the next?  wouls have made an interesting series if nothing else...

    What do you think?

    Take care and God bless

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.