Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

izzynyd

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
I

izzynyd

@izzynyd
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
2
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Trading Episodes
    I izzynyd
    General Discussion

    Sorry I didnt mean to offend anyone. I have read almost every post on this board and was really confused about tape trading. I was under the impression that a DVD wasn't going to be released so I didn't know how to get the episodes 😕

    I want Knightmare!!! 😠


  • Trading Episodes
    I izzynyd
    General Discussion

    Hi,

    Im new to the forum but have just found this site. When I was younger I used to love Knightmare and I actually believed they were in a dungeon haha. Guess it looked amazing back in the day.

    I would love to get hold of some episodes to watch again and wondered if anyone would be willing to do a B+P trade? (I pay for blank tapes and postage)

    I would rather not pay ridiculous amounts of money for illegal copies when obviously people selling them on Ebay are not fans. I hoped a kind fan could help me out 😛

    Please help

    Will

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.