Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

John_Hoare

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
J

John_Hoare

@John_Hoare
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Bored?
    J John_Hoare
    Knightmare VR

    Power Rangers was rather good too, I'm afraid  😄


  • KNIGHTMARE RETURNS TO CITV
    J John_Hoare
    News Discussion

    Series 1 of Woof! on video:

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004SX4D/qid=1038930123/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-5183380-9194815

    I'm currently in contact with someone who worked on Woof!, and have to ring Carlton (next week) in order to get permission for my coming Woof! website (not a cold call; they already know about it; it should be fine). I've got lots of interesting stuff for the site, so expect something early next year

    As for the dogs, it was Eric between Series 1-5, Rex between series 6-8, and the girl for Series 9, which I've never actually seen. I'm concentrating on the early series at the moment, but expect that to be covered eventually.

    I'll put a lot of work on the site over Christmas, and try and get it up soon.


  • Press Release from Televirtual
    J John_Hoare
    Knightmare VR

    Bl⭕ody hell!


  • Challenge TV to show Knightmare this Christmas
    J John_Hoare
    Knightmare on Challenge?

    FANTASTIC!  ;D And I've got Challenge at home

    See http://www.notbbc.com/ - I'm spreading the word...

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.