Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Julius_Scaramonger

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
J

Julius_Scaramonger

@Julius_Scaramonger
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
12
Topics
4
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 5 - Episode 10
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    Series 5

    In series 5, a team was seeing through the eye shield , it was the village scene and they were entering a house when suddenly a scroll randomly appeared on screen, I think it said somethting like "Another name for Hordriss", the team died soon after so I was wondering if this scroll was like a hidden clue or a cock-up.


  • Outside or dungeon?
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    Did you prefer the outside scenes or the dungeon stuff? I think in a perfect series you would get an even mixture...


  • What Characters Should Return:
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    Knightmare a la Maison

    An EVIL folly would be so much better! I mean really EVIL!!!!


  • DISMISS versus UNITE
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    It was Majida who would use the stick to open the door and let the team in, it happened only in series 8, see pic:

    http://knightmare.v21hosting.co.uk/series/8/23.jpg


  • Right path...left path?
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    [Empty original post]


  • Right path...left path?
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    When given the choice of the left door or the right door with a frightknight above it was always a decision of wether thats a sign or the oppostion playing tricks... : 😮


  • What Characters Should Return:
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    Knightmare a la Maison

    2 words...Julius Scaramonger  ;D SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRADER


  • Re-creating the show
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    Myself and a few friends did film a Knightmare sequence of sorts as part of a short film project in college. It involved a dungeoneer wearing the original helmet(we have a replica) walking through our local woods facing challenges along the way, such as clues and over-acting enemies. It was done more for comical purposes I must admit.


  • Right path...left path?
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    Did the 2 paths really differ in difficulty?


  • Where am I?
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    I always got annoyed when advisors would tell the dungeoneers to walk faster when the pre-recorded eye shield stuff was playing, it very obviously wasnt them.


  • Knightmare related
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    General Discussion

    I know a little green elf called pickle


  • Production and editing
    J Julius_Scaramonger
    Behind the Scenes

    At what stage was the 'update' before each episode filmed and also am I right in guessing that all the 'time out' scenes between Treguard and Pickle were filmed later.....on a different note, Iam sure Honesty Bartram is the love child of Julius Scaramonger.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.