Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

kamseydragle

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
K

kamseydragle

@kamseydragle
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • How much would you be willing to volunteer to do for KM?
    K kamseydragle
    General Discussion

    Although your project is presently vague, I would be very interested to supporting any kind of resurgence in the KM format. I grew up with that show and for me it was the greatest television programme ever, not just for children.

    I loved the fact that KM brought fantasy, real actors, improvisation, a competitive atmosphere and cutting edge graphics all into one show, and actually taught a lot to young kids (communication, team work, clarity of thought, observation, manners, respect). There were so many good things about that show, the same things that are missing from so many of our shows these days.

    I am currently in between jobs at the moment and so have plenty of time on my hands if there is anything I can help with. I'm a project manager from an engineering background.

    I would be willing to volunteer my time to do anything that might help.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.