Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Lordnikon99

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
L

Lordnikon99

@Lordnikon99
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
5
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • WIN AN 'ENTER STRANGER' T-Shirt [ENTER NOW!]
    L Lordnikon99
    General Discussion

    Yes Please!


  • TAPE PIRACY
    L Lordnikon99
    General Discussion

    Ebay Item number: 6416289265

    Someone trying to cash in [again], I sent a complaint in to Ebay. If others who are concerned by this could do the same.

    This can only hinder any prospect of an official release....

    Cheers

    Pete


  • Set paths and missing rooms....
    L Lordnikon99
    General Discussion

    I was wondering if any1 could shed any light on whether rooms that didn't get seen in the quests were available to view. What I mean is, like in Series three when very little progression was made in Lvl 3 whether the rooms they didn't use were availble somewhere for people to look at and ponder..... Or did they just carry them over to the next series???

    Also, does anyone else reckon that when people primarily 'selected' their quests that this didn't make a blind bit of difference and they were always gonna face the same puzzles and questions whether they were 'saving the maid' or on a 'quest for the shield'. I believe that this is the case and this selection part was just for show..

    anyone else got any opinions on this???


  • Knightmare on DVD - any news?
    L Lordnikon99
    Knightmare a la Maison

    I know I'm a newbie to this but have been long logging onto this site and forum before registering. [actually registered ages ago but haven't posted]

    errm.... I hate to say this, but as much as I'd like it to see Knightmare come out on DVD and it would be fab to have all the episodes and special features..... but don't you think if they were gonna do it they'd have done it by now???? I mean, they've had polls presented to them with thousands of signatures supporting the release and still nothing.....

    In my opinion if they were gonna release it they would have done it by now... its ashame really and maybe I'm just being pessimistic... buts thats the way I see it....


  • Am I too old to like Knighmare?
    L Lordnikon99
    General Discussion

    When I was a kid I absolutely loved Knightmare. Since it has recently been shown on Challenge its re-kindled my 'passion' for it and I watched every episode (can't wait for series 5). Problem is i'm 22 years old!!!!  Am I too old for this???? Because, I mean, as excellent as it is Knightmare is still a kids show...   Is there something wrong with me? Does anyone else my age share my problem???     Cheers.

    Bring Out A DVD****

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.