Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

markbknight

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
markbknightM

markbknight

@markbknight
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Join Lord F - & me - for a meetup in Whitstable.
    markbknightM markbknight
    Real Life Meetups

    Meet Lord Fear LIVE. www.T.LY/panto.2026 Playhouse 104 High St Whitstable CT5 1AZ. Meet, photo bomb, wag chins. Seaside fun 4 all the fam. FEAR, live in panto! Clik4more>> www.T.LY/panto.2026


  • Join Lord F - & me - for a meetup in Whitstable.
    markbknightM markbknight
    Real Life Meetups

    I'm arranging a meetup at my local theatre.

    Come on down & I'll say "Welcome strangers..."

    Let's talk, hang out, wag chins & have fun at the seaside!

    After.. come see my show?!


    **PANTO! The Magical Tale of Snow White at the WHISTABLE PLAYHOUSE.

    ➡️CLICK FOR TICKETS➡️ https://t.ly/Mark.Knight.next ⬅️**
    [/b]

    I'm a villain. (Duh..)

    ->THE MEETUP:

    • VENUE: Playhouse, 104 High St, Whitstable, CT5 1AZ

    • MEETUP DATE: Sat 24 Jan 2026, 10am-Noon

    • PANTO DATES: Thu Jan 22-Sun Feb 1, 2026

    I'm Diabolos Stööbelle, nasty, misunderstood henchman to QUEEN GRISELDA.

    Stööbelle (pron. Stubble.)

    *I asked them if I could play Snow White.

    They said in the skirt my legs were 50/50 & my bottom was a hard no. *

    ABOUT MY TOWN:

    Whitstable AirB'nBs & hotels are cheaper in January.

    Our High St has live music & dancing on weekends. Yes! I dance!

    Pubs. Wine bars. 2TWO2 Gin Bars!

    Fish'n'chips. Fancy food & nice cafes. Best bread+butter pud'n. Ever.

    Hiking trails. Beach walks. Bikes for hire. Pool. The sea...

    And, Canterbury City is 15mins away.

    Train's a 10 min walk from the Playhouse. Buses stop outside the Theatre.

    I love my home town!


  • Meetup: Weekend of 28 Feb 2015 in York
    markbknightM markbknight
    Real Life Meetups

    I'm in - assuming I can get away from my fam.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.