Skip to content
Knightmare logo
  • Backstage
    ConventionExperiencesHistoryHow Knightmare was madeInterviews
  • Dungeon
    CGIHandpaintedLocations
  • Fans
    ArticlesCoverageFan projectsMagazinesOnline
  • NPCs
    OppositionPowers that BeUnaligned
  • Series
    Geek WeekInternationalKnightmare VRSeries 1Series 2Series 3Series 4Series 5Series 6Series 7Series 8
  • Events
    Pre-2021202120222023202420252026
  • Forum
Treguard and Lord Fear talking

Moggydredlock

Knightmare Chat takes place at 8pm on Sundays.
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Collapse
M

Moggydredlock

@Moggydredlock
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
4
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Series 5 Episode 4
    M Moggydredlock
    Series 5

    I have just seen this episode from Leggy's downloads (incidentally, episode 3 is 'not available', but episode 4 is now online) and I was wondering how come the team got away with not having the arrow. Why, does everyone think, were they, in the scene with Julius Scaramonger, so desperate to get the arrow, asking Julius Scaramonger if he had it? I laughed when they tried to offer the poison to him and said that he could use it to catch rabbits. What would they have got from it? They seemed desperate to get rid of the poison. They could have just dropped it, and it would have been exactly the same as if Julius Scaramonger had accepted.

    Gah!  People seem to know something I don't regarding Leggy's....


  • Series 5 Episode 1
    M Moggydredlock
    Series 5

    Speaking of which, is he upping them to his site or to some P2P network?


  • Series 5 Episode 1
    M Moggydredlock
    Series 5

    Did I miss something lately?  So Leggy has started upping AVIs again?  Such a shame I've forgotten the URL.


  • Which XVID codec to use?
    M Moggydredlock
    General Discussion

    Hi, thought I'd say hello to everyone else here as I make my debut on this ever-so-wonderful Knightmare message board. I don't know how often I'll post as I'm quite busy with a bit of work often, but anyway...

    I was having a gander at Leggy's Series 4 AVIs page and noticing the XVID link at the top.  Upon loading that link, it brings me to a download page with many different XVID codecs to choose from.  But I just wanted to know which is the best/recommended one to use?  Thankies.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Groups
Recent News (21 June 2026): Knightmare Live in 2026

The Team

Join
Submissions
Contact
KM Chat
Privacy Policy

The Site

About
Search
Site Map
Terms & Conditions
Q&A

Keep up-to-date with Knightmare news:
© Copyright Knightmare.com 1999-2026. All Rights Reserved. Moral rights are asserted.